Aromas Research Technical Services
M–F: 7:00 am – 4:30 pm
Branch Products & Services
- Provides technical support to all of our:
- aggregate production facilities and maintain a statistical process control report on all aggregates produced from Wilson Quarry, Southside Sand and Gravel, Quail Hollow, and Santa Cruz Sand Plant.
- seven Concrete plants and monitor strength quality and provide mix designs and submittals to all Graniterock customers. All of our technicians are ACI Certified Grade 1 or better.
- five Asphalt Plants with statistical process control. With Asphalt QC/QA specifications we have worked close with Cal-Trans to ensure that our asphalt meets all the specifications of today’s high performance asphalt. All of our technicians are Cal-Trans QC/QA certified acceptance testers.
- Our staff is divided up throughout Graniterock locations with labs in Aromas, San Jose, Redwood City and South San Francisco