Instagram 12,000 celebration giveaway
Posted by Graniterock on Jul 19, 2019
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Granite Rock Company (“Graniterock” or “Sponsor”) is sponsoring this Sweepstakes, which is governed by the following Official Rules. This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
1. Who May Enter. Participation is open only to legal residents of California who are at least 18 years old as of date of entry. Employees of Graniterock as well as their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children and siblings) are eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or win a prize:
2. Entry Requirements. To enter join Instagram, if you haven’t already done so; visit the Sponsor’s page on Instagram at @graniterock22 (“Entry Site”) during the Entry Period; click on the post about celebrating the company’s 12,000 Instagram followers and comment on the post. You may enter once per post about the Instagram 12,000 Sweepstakes, for a total number of three entries. By entering this sweepstakes, you confirm that you have read and accept the Official Rules posted in the Instagram 12,000 Sweepstakes posts. Any entry that does not comply with such directions will be disqualified and not eligible for inclusion in the Sweepstakes drawing(s). Entries must be completed between July 22-26 to be eligible.
An individual will be entered in the prize drawing to be held one time on July 26, 2019. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
3. Start/End Dates. Sweepstakes begins on July 22 and ends at 5 p.m. on July 26, 2019.
4. Prize(s). Graniterock ball cap. No substitutions or cash redemptions. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. All unspecified expenses are the responsibility of winner(s).
5. Selection of Winner(s). Winner will be selected from among all eligible entries in a random drawing July 26, 2019. Drawing(s) will be conducted by a Graniterock employee.
6. Odds of Winning. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Notification. Winner(s) will be notified by Instagram messenger (at the Instagram profile used to leave the comment as an entry) on or about July 26, 2019. If the winner does not respond within five (5) calendar days of such notice, or if the notice is returned as undeliverable, such winner will be disqualified.
8. Conditions. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information, and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants and winner(s) agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its vendors, affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, the “Released Entities”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
9. The sweepstakes is hosted by Graniterock is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
Back to all Blogs