Ready Mix Concrete
Graniterock’s modern ready-mix facilities, with their advanced computer controls, give Graniterock customers quality ready-mix they can count on, load after load. But modern facilities alone don’t guarantee quality. Graniterock’s Technical Services staff has developed over 1000 different mix designs to take advantage of a variety of materials to give customers the best product available to meet special job requirements.
Another advantage Graniterock offers its customers is strict control over materials from start to finish. Since Graniterock manufactures its own raw materials, control over quality and standards is guaranteed.
- Commitment to Customer Service
- Modern Mixer Trucks with Efficient, Safe, and Knowledgeable Drivers
- Saturday Delivery
- Emergency Express—After Hours Voice Mail Service
- Experienced Plant Operators
- Customer Assistance and Training available through our Technical Services Department
- Delivery service specializing in on-time performance.
- Knowledgeable, friendly sales people who can answer your questions, suggest alternatives.
- When you have special needs, we know the contacts at the highest quality suppliers to help with your special orders.
Please contact one of our Concrete Professionals at one of the following locations:
- Peninsula Concrete
- 355 Blomquist
- Redwood City, CA 94063-2707
- San Jose Concrete
- 11711 Berryessa Road
- Santa Cruz Concrete Building Materials
- 303 Coral Street
- Santa Cruz, CA 95060-2106
- Seaside Concrete & Building Materials
- 1755 Del Monte Boulevard
- Seaside, CA 93955-3603
- Watsonville Concrete & Building Materials
- 540 West Beach Street
- Watsonville, CA 95076