Arterra Porcelain Pavers
Arterra Porcelain Pavers from MSI bring the look of natural stone into the exterior paver market. High definition glazed ink jet pavers offer all of the features of natural stone pavers, with the added benefits of porcelain. With all of the same characteristics and installation techniques of natural stone, these Arterra Porcelain Pavers can also withstand freeze-thaw cycles.
They can set on grass, sand set or installed with mortar over a concrete bed.
Visit the MSI webiste for more information about their Arterra paver line.
- Redwood City Building Materials
- 355 Blomquist
- Redwood City, CA 94063-2707
- Salinas Concrete & Building Materials
- 400 Work Street
- Salinas, CA 93901-4308
- Santa Cruz Concrete Building Materials
- 303 Coral Street
- Santa Cruz, CA 95060-2106
- Seaside Concrete & Building Materials
- 1755 Del Monte Boulevard
- Seaside, CA 93955-3603
- Watsonville Concrete & Building Materials
- 540 West Beach Street
- Watsonville, CA 95076