The River Run 2021
The River Run describes the unique experience that awaits you as you meader through a working sand and gravel quarry. This 5K Run/Walk takes you inside a working quarry site, next to the banks of the San Benito river. Run by the specialized equipment that processes the rock and beautiful natural surroundings.
The River Run benefits the YMCA of San Benito county.
Congratulations to Kevin Moore of Danville for winning the 5K run! See the entire race results here.
To follow health and safety protocols, this years race will look and feel different than in years past:
- There will be no in-person, paper-based registration.
- All registrations must be completed online prior to the event.
- To adhere to social distancing guidelines, you will be asked to pick a start time window during registration. Your registration confirmation email will contain details about arrival and racing.
- You will need to complete the course and then leave the property.
- All awards will be available after the event is completed and you will then receive information on how and where to pick up any awards.
- Face masks will be required except while running.
- Any changes on current COVID information and county/state requirements will be communicated prior to the event.
As with everything else during this past year, we would ask that all participants be flexible and understanding if the situation arises that we need to make changes at the last minute.