San Francisco Terminal Projects
San Francisco International Airport: SFO
Owner: City and County of San Francisco
Graniterock’s Pavex Construction Division has completed a number of contracts at the San Francisco International Airport. Included in those projects are General Engineering and Contracting Services and Complete Construction Management Services. Some of the highlights of the projects include:
- Setting new HVAC units on Terminal 3 for the new food courts.
- Terrazzo flooring, structure and ceiling sofits for Terminal 3 food court.
- The finished and open food court in Terminal 3. The food court consisted of over 4,500 square feet of finished area.
- The beautiful design in flooring for the Reflection Room at the International Terminal.
- Pouring concrete for new handicap access ramps in front of International Terminal.
- Storm damage repair for the exterior of Terminal 2’s Control Tower.