Road Oils and Emulsions
A leading supplier of emulsions and road oils, Graniterock has successfully supplied the majority of recent Caltrans highway projects in the South Bay and Peninsula. We have over 13 standard stocks on hand and the ability to custom-blend dozens of emulsion products. With state-of-the-art computer-controlled spreader trucks, Graniterock can meet all of our customers’ new construction or maintenance needs.
Graniterock offers a complete line of road oil and emulsion products. The GraniteSeal line of pavement maintenance products are the latest in professional high-grade sealcoat products. The customer will find that due to the rapid curing of this product they will have less downtime, an earlier start to their sealcoat season, andaccess to the public faster. GraniteSeal products will increase the life of pavement, beautify property, prevent harmful water penetration. Oil pot rentals are available for GraniteSeal.
Browse the various road oil options offered by Graniterock on our Building Materials Catalog.
Graniterock carries an extensive line of paving fabrics. We can provide material and install as well. Professional drivers in clean, well-maintained equipment will service your job site needs.
- Asphalt Emulsions: For Tack Coats, Prime Coats, Chip Seals, CTB Curing Seals, Fog Seals, and Caltrans Section 39 Slurry Seals.
- Distributor Truck Fleet: Oil Spreader Trucks dispatched to your job site.
- SC-70 Road Oil: For Prime Coats and Penetration Treatments.
- AR-4000 and AR-8000 Asphalt Cements
- Oil Spray Pot Rentals
- Fabric Application Bars (FABS): For Paving Fabric Installation
- Paving Fabric Sales: Stock available in yard
- Granite Seal Asphalt Sealer
Graniterock Road Oil and Emulsion products are available from our locations in: