Truck Driver Training
Graniterock, a material supplier to the construction industry, has a unique opportunity for individuals seeking a career as a Truck Driver. In a continuing effort to promote diversity in the workplace, our Concrete & Building Materials, Emulsion/Road Oils and Transportation Divisions have openings for training only.
Why pay for training? At Graniterock, we pay to train you!
Through the training at Graniterock, I was able to obtain a good paying job.
Highlights of the Program Include:
- Training with one of the Fortune magazine’s “100 Best Places to Work” companies.
- 45–60 days of training which will consist of ride-along as well as actual driving time.
- Trainees will receive $10.00 per hour during the training period.
- Upon successful completion of all training program requirements and obtaining a Class “A” license, graduates will receive an additional $350.
- Graduates will be seriously considered for employment opportunities as they become available however there is no guarantee of employment as a Driver at the completion of the training.
- Training positions are available in Redwood City, San Jose, Monterey, Salinas, Santa Cruz, Watsonville, and Aromas.
Women Strongly Encouraged to Apply!
Graniterock is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a Diverse Workforce.
Trucking Forum helps drivers find trucking jobs with trucking companies for free. Trucking forum provides industry information and help to drivers and recruiters.