[History x]

Back In Time

Posted by Rose Ann Woolpert on Mar 18, 2015

100 years ago, in 1911, Granite Rock Company installed a new “Number 8” crushing plant at the Arthur R. Wilson Quarry in Aromas, then known as Logan Quarry, named after Judge Logan’s nearby railroad stop.  A No. 7 ½  plant was already in operation, and together the two crushers were able to produce 2,000 tons of rock per day.
Read More

“Granite Rock Company Works Day and Night to Fill Orders for Large Construction Area”

Posted by Rose Ann Woolpert on Mar 18, 2015

October 16, 1929 – Register Pajaronian
Read More

Graniterock Salutes Women’s History Month

Posted by Rose Ann Woolpert on Mar 18, 2015

Graniterock Salutes Women’s History Month – “Our History is Our Strength”
Read More

Recent Posts


Tags